søndag den 20. september 2015

Sunday Brunch

Happy Sunday! My goodness, the weekend is almost over. I need another Sunday.. Well, my husband and I were invited to a birthday party yesterday, it was fun but we came home late. Now, I'm sitting here and wish I could have slept a little long.  Staying up very late is never good for me, because I can never sleep in.. 

I created this outfit yesterday, to post it as Saturday Night Outfit, but I totally forget. Now I've changed it to Sunday Brunch. I wore a similar outfit last night. Denim shirt, leather skirt and nude hells. Of course, I forgot to take a picture!! 

Enjoy your Sunday! "A Sunday well spent, brings a week of content". 

Xo 







Sunday Brunch


New Look blue shirt
185 DKK - nelly.com


Jil Sander wool coat
18.290 DKK - net-a-porter.com


Leather skirt
2.010 DKK - jades24.com


Christian Louboutin breast pump
5.385 DKK - brownsfashion.com


Yves Saint Laurent fringe purse
13.105 DKK - neimanmarcus.com


Wood wall art
395 DKK - kohls.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar