lørdag den 19. september 2015

Beautiful face


I love a beautiful, healthy, glowy skin, and whenever I get the opportunity, I always try to give myself a mini-facial. And I always end it with a manicure ;). I love to pamper myself! Before I became a mom I used to go to my dermatologist and get a facial ever month! Now, it's been a few years now...... 
Even if it's not the same feeling you get, as when you are at a spa, yet I enjoy it every time. I instantly feel better! I usually try to keep it to once a week - every Saturday or Sunday.
I have a busy schedule, and no matter what I always try to make time for myself. It makes me feel so much better. 
When I have put my son in bed, that's when I usually do my pamper-time.

It's truly important that you make time for yourself, no matter how busy you are! If it's 15 mins you've got, that's great! Pamper yourself in those 15 mins, and you will feel so much better!

Xo



Beautiful face


WEI anti aging skin care
395 DKK - dermstore.com


GlamGlow face care
155 DKK - nordstrom.com


Sara Happ lip treatment
155 DKK - nordstrom.com


Body cleanser
145 DKK - lush.co.uk

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar