mandag den 14. september 2015

Hats for Fall

Fall is finally here!! And I absolutely love this season! It's cozy, and the air is crispy, and seeing how the leaves fall and change their color. It's just so beautiful! 


Todays post is about hats. A perfect fall accessory.
I love hats, they look so stylish with a coat and a scarf around your neck.
Even if you are having a bad hair day, you can just put a hat and bam! Looking good and stylish at the same time has never been this easy. 
So this fall, I'm getting two hats! A red one and beige one, and I will wear them with my coats. I have a black coat and getting a beige one, so it's great to mix and match. 
Here are some of my favorite hats. 
Have a beautiful day! 
xo





Hats for Fall 🍂


MAISON MICHEL PARIS red felt hat
2.525 DKK - ekseption.es


Ted Baker felt fedora
560 DKK - tedbaker.com


Jigsaw crown hat
495 DKK - jigsaw-online.com


Rag bone red brim hat
1.940 DKK - barneys.com


Rusty felt hat
150 DKK - surfstitch.com


Gucci brown hat
2.590 DKK - profilefashion.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar