onsdag den 16. september 2015

Fall Shoes


Pack away your bright shoes and sandels and find your boots. Because it's Fall! 
Darker and more earthy colors are in! 
I love that you can matche to the nature/season with your clothing. 
Whatever you prefer to wear, whether it's flats, boots or sneakers there's a huge variety for everyone. 
Personally I'm a combination, and I don't stick to wear one type of shoes. I wish though I could wear heels everyday! But with my lifestyle, I can only wear them on occasions or if I'm not super busy.
Here is a little variation of my favorites. I'm in love with the Tom Ford ones, Gianvito Rossi and the Nike (such a perfect color)!!! <3  

Have a beautiful day! 
Xo


Fall Shoes


Tom Ford suede boots
7.960 DKK - mytheresa.com


Burberry black boots
9.895 DKK - couture.zappos.com


Marni leather boots
6.090 DKK - net-a-porter.com


Gianvito Rossi suede shoes
4.525 DKK - net-a-porter.com


Nike sneaker
965 DKK - net-a-porter.com


Zara black shoes
465 DKK - zara.com


Zara leather shoes
465 DKK - zara.com


Home wall decor
395 DKK - kohls.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar