søndag den 11. oktober 2015

Sunday Brunch Outfit

Hello! Hope you are having a beautiful Sunday. Don't forget to relax, so you can be ready and well charged for the new week. 
I'm fighting a flu, which I have been doing for a few days now. My little family are as well fighting the flu, so it makes it difficult to just take care of yourself. Thankfully, I'm feeling a bit better today. 

I created this cozy/relaxed yet stylish outfit for inspiration if you are going out on a Sunday. Since the weather here in Denmark is a bit colder afterwards, I thought this outfit was appropriate. 
No high-heels, just a comfy outfit! I hope you like it :).

Enjoy your Sunday! I'm off to make myself a cup of tea while the boys are napping ;). 

Love 






Sunday Brunch Outfit


Acne Studios over sized sweater
2.130 DKK - net-a-porter.com


Acne Studios black moto jacket
16.140 DKK - net-a-porter.com


Étoile Isabel Marant black skinny pants
1.465 DKK - shopmrsh.com


Jimmy Choo short black boots
4.550 DKK - net-a-porter.com


STELLA McCARTNEY faux leather purse
5.760 DKK - net-a-porter.com


Rag bone floppy brim fedora
1.280 DKK - farfetch.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar