torsdag den 1. oktober 2015

New Month!

Happy October! I can't believe the year is over within a few months!!! But let's embrace every day, and every month. Let's not focus on what will happen in the future, but rather what we can do now. 
Enjoy every day, and don't rush too much. Life is way too short, to stress about meaningless things. 
Find joyment in every day. 
The other day I thought, I'm not living I'm just existing. That's not how I want to live my life. Since I started at the university, I have been crazy busy and burned out. I forgot all about taking it easy and enjoying what's around me, and what makes me happy. I was busy thinking of all the homework I had to do. Busy that my brain felt so tired. Even though I'm studying something I love, it's not supposed to burn me out. 
It's all about finding a balance. Find what works for me, and how I can do the different things. Even though I plan and all of that jazz, yet it can be difficult. Especially if you have a family. But it takes time to get used to something new, and how you can make your everyday work around it. 
I am definitely working on living and becoming a more happy mommy! Even though my schedule is crazy, yet everything is my own choice. If I can't finish all of my homework, that's fine. If I only vacuum twice a week, that's fine too. The most important part is, to do what works for you without stressing, and if you don't finish something - that's okay! 
I need to learn, that I need to enjoy every day. To feel and be happy every day. At the end all the stress, doesn't matter. 
That's what I will work on this month. 
Oh, my plan was to set up a new blog, but unfortunately I can't at the moment. I really hope within the next few months. But I will continue with this one :).  

Fall is here, which makes me super excited because it's probably my favorite season :). I have some funny DIY's I probably will share here on the blog ;). Keep an eye! 

Xo 
















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar