tirsdag den 28. juli 2015

Home: Wish List

My love for the color Turquoise is so big! 
It reminds me of summer and The Mediterranean.. Love.
I've been wanting to add some turquoise to my home for quiet some time, so I decide to make a mood board to pin down what I want. 
Finding the right decor for my home can be a bit challenging, because I want the right things which can reflect our personalities and at the same time unique. I have found out that colors makes me so happy, and brightens my home and my heart (even on a grey rainy day.) So I've decided that I need more colors in my home- turquoise, yellow, orange, coral and pink. Simply because these colors makes me happy and I feel relaxed. 
It's so important that when you come home, you feel home. 
Here's what's on my wish list :). 








Turquoise wish list


The Natural Light table lamp
2.685 DKK - blisshomeanddesign.com


Wool area rug
3.780 DKK - abchome.com


Dolce Gabbana bath
4.465 DKK - matchesfashion.com



Modern vase
335 DKK - pier1.com


TOMS round basket
230 DKK - toms.com


Regency furniture
5.365 DKK - shopsocietysocial.com


Diptyque perfume fragrance
405 DKK - bloomingdales.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar