mandag den 13. juli 2015

Fashion: Paris Couture Week

Happy Monday :)

I'm a huge fan of fashion and have always been since I was a little girl. I remember when I looked at big beautiful couture dress, they always fascinated me. I also remember when we went to Tunisian weddings and the beautiful dress the women wore, I was always in love and inspired!
So today I thought I would share a round up of Paris Couture Week which happened last week. There were so many beautiful dress, gowns! Oh, I'm in love..
Here is a few of my favorites :)


                                                                          Dior

 
                                                                        Dior


Zuhair Murad
                       
                                                                     Zuhair Murad
       
                                                                         Zuhair Murad

Pictures from Vogue.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar